[AT] RE: Tubes and tires/fixes / barnyard repair

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Tue Aug 29 20:54:07 PDT 2006

Never thought of it that way and I agree with your points. I also restore
when I can Corvettes and most people want the paint job just perfect but
that is not how a proper restore is done. I do not know if different
tractors have this feature but GM does and that is that you can go in for
any year of vehicle and they will tell you the percentages of Vetts for
example that had runs in the paint and where the runs where and supply
pictures of the runs. My point is that history may be at times more
important to a piece of equipment than having it look like it just came off
the show room floor.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!