[AT] RE: Tubes and tires/fixes / barnyard repair

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:17:13 PDT 2006

I love those old "barnyard repairs" because they help show the history of
the machine and of the Farming profession.  My "restored" F-20 has a few of
those repairs intact and they are often a conversation piece when I am at a
show.  When people point out the ugly block repair or the big nail holding
on the clutch pedal I always tell them that this is how the old farmer kept
the tractor running so that he could keep eating!