[Farmall] Farmall H Quits

Larry Hardesty ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 29 06:20:09 PDT 2006

Keith,  If you go this route, as I did a few years ago with a Ford 640, I
used vinegar to clean out all the gas residue from the gas tank.  I had
visions of something sparking in the tank with the gas vapors, and someone
suggested cheap vinegar to get the last of the gas out.   Anyway, it worked
for me.  Also, a small chain or two is easier to fish out afterwards that
pea gravel or assortment of old bolts or whatever.  Try the easy solutions
first, however...plugged gas line, vent sealed, and bad coil.

Larry H.