[Farmall] Farmall H Quits

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Aug 29 03:33:25 PDT 2006

Good suggestion, Scott. But I have used a couple of 2' lengths of heavy
chain instead of gravel - it is much easier to remove afterwards and
works as well. Some folks use a couple of handfuls of old nuts & bolts.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious
enemy justice can have. -James Baldwin, writer (1924-1987)