[AT] f-farmalls

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Aug 28 20:34:34 PDT 2006

Farmer,
   True about the amount of wood, BUT I'd rather put the wood in the
platform than in a casket. My father told me how the seat pin broke once
and that platform kept his father from hitting the ground when out
plowing. Plus it comes in handy as a nice place to eat your lunch...

I know exactly what he meant about those cables. When we were running
the beast in the woods I was the "lucky" one who had a tree branch catch
the left side cable and turn me sideways in less time than it took to
read that. Those brakes do come in handy when plowing and pulling.