[AT] RE: Tubes and tires

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Mon Aug 28 19:09:08 PDT 2006

It does not bother me as I have learned years ago that when someone thinks
they are healthy they can not or will not understand what it is to be
disabled. As I said, I love my old tractors and to me finding the parts I
need is just as much fun as doing the rebuild. You meet a lot of nice people
out there that love the hobby as much as you do and they do not look down on
you if you do not drive a Caddy in there yard.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!