[Farmall] Farmall H Quits

John Paur johnjanpaur2 at directcon.net
Mon Aug 28 20:15:02 PDT 2006

Is the vent on your fuel cap open?  If it's plugged and no air can get into
the fuel tank, a vacuum will be created after some of the fuel runs out of
the tank.  When the vacuum equals or exceeds the atmospheric pressure, no
more fuel will run out of the tank, your engine will starve and stop.
That's the first place I would look.  Try running it with the fuel cap off,
if it doesn't die then, you have solved the problem.  John