[Farmall] Farmall H Quits

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Aug 28 13:28:38 PDT 2006

Something else to consider - I had this happen on a JD diesel.  Check
the fuel tank closely, I had a "ball" of gum just big enough to plug the
tank outlet.  Tractor would run until it was fuel starved then quit.
Tank was clean except for the "ball" of gunk - probably more of a chance
with diesel but you never know.
David
NW NC