[Farmall] Farmall M Char Lynn power steering--Bruce

bsdunek at ismi.net bsdunek at ismi.net
Sun Aug 27 13:07:50 PDT 2006

Hi John,
Looks like this manual will become a popular item.  I think I will
try to get it copied, and scan it into a .pdf file.  Then I can send
it to whomever needs it.
Dad was always great at keeping all the manuals and instructions for
everything.  It sure paid off then and it's great today.  I hear a
lot of discussion on things where nobody knows the real facts.
Having original manuals answers a lot of questions.
I'll put a notice on this forum when I get the file made, and will
send it to anyone than would like.
Bruce