[AT] Tubes and tires

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 19:36:05 PDT 2006

   Yea I know but I'm wondering before spending any
money on them. 9.5 is pretty darn narrow and would
have to really be stretched in order to fill a 13
tire. I just don't believe it will do it and last.
That is a lot of space! I was thinking on going with a
13+-38 tube which may be a little tight on the rim or
a ?-42 tube which I may take a chance on it pinching.
   Thanks for the response

Danny Tabor