[AT] O.T.--shootin' skunks (357 vrs 38)

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 18:11:38 PDT 2006

Time to move on West when you can see the smoke from your neighbors chimney
on a clear day, Cecil.  That was the theory of Ebanezer Allen. He was the
first white settler West of the Genesee River in N.Y.S.  When I was a kid, I
used to hang around a the ruins of his cabin, about 1/4 mile from the
river's West bank.  It seemed like a special place.

CV