[AT] O.T.--shootin' skunks (357 vrs 38)

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Fri Aug 25 14:52:01 PDT 2006

Every one seems to be concerned about safety when killing skunks. This is
what we have done on the farm and just maybe this might make some feel a
little safer. Skunks love dry cat food. Find a good spot with plenty of
light that is in a safe area and wait about a week for the skunks to find
the food. Keep checking and the skunks will come around. When this finally
happens the skunks will usually come about the same time every night. This
way you can have them away from the home and no worry about a stray bullet
hitting something that it should not. It has always worked for us. Thanks

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!