[AJD] JD M Grill

Michael Dixon mpmbd at yadtel.net
Fri Aug 25 13:55:29 PDT 2006

Chris, thanks for the notice about the grille. My friend has been asking
everyone he knows to help him find a grille for his M. So I alerted him to
this item. He did not even bid and has made no comment!!! I checked the
buying history of the two bidders and their past purchases are nothing like
the things he would ordinarily buy, so he was not one of those bidders. The
money would not be a problem for him, his house is over 4K square feet. I
suspect that he wanted to find a perfect grille. Anyone who knows the M
knows that one that is being parted out will absolutely not have a perfect
grille. The one on eBay was salvageable. It may be a very long time before
another in any condition shows up. I am not sure that I will give him any
more tips. None of us likes to be ignored.