[AT] O.T.--shootin' skunks (357 vrs 38)

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Aug 24 21:12:46 PDT 2006

Some how I wonder about the sanity of shooting a rifle at night when one
can't see where his bullet will land.
One day I went down to get the mail and bullets were landing all around me
whistling off of things. As I got back to the house I heard one slam into  the
tree right in front of me. I found a piece of that one in my bedroom  window
right above where my head would have been on the bed. that's real  scary.
it turned out that some kids were shooting their rifles over the hill about
a mile and half a way and I was right in their sights. I could have hit by any
 one of these shots.

If it was me I would trap the critters and then go from there it might save
someones life or liberty or even worse.

Walt
PS even buckshot can hurt a lot when coming down from high up.

-------------------------------1156479165

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Some how I wonder about the sanity of shooting a rifle at night when on=
e=20
can't see where his bullet will land.</DIV>
<DIV>One day I went down to get the mail and bullets were landing all around=
 me=20
whistling off of things. As I got back to the house I heard one slam in=
to=20
the tree right in front of me. I found a piece of that one in my bedroo=
m=20
window right above where my head would have been on the bed. that's real=20
scary.</DIV>
<DIV>it turned out that some kids were shooting their rifles over the hill a=
bout=20
a mile and half a way and I was right in their sights. I could have hit by a=
ny=20
one of these shots.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If it was me I would trap the critters and then go from there it might=20=
save=20
someones life or liberty or even worse.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Walt </DIV>
<DIV>PS even buckshot can hurt a lot when coming down from high up.=20
  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>