[AT] O.T.--shootin' skunks (357 vrs 38)

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Wed Aug 23 19:14:52 PDT 2006

Hand load down to .38 spl. velocity or lower using .357 cases. Make them in
some manner so you will which is which. Then you will not have any feed
problems. Might try some #9 shot in place of a bullet but shot usually
doesn't work too well in a rifled bbl. place a wad between the powder & shot
and an over the shot wad to keep the shot in place untill fired.  Good Luck
JG