[AT] O.T.--shootin' skunks (357 vrs 38)

Thomas O. Mehrkam tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Wed Aug 23 18:36:51 PDT 2006

I have one of those Marlin 357 mag lever action rifles. I suspect that
the 38 spl will not feed correctly.

It should shoot just fine if you can get it to feed through the
magazine. Not a whole lot quieter than a shot gun though.

Use a .22 rifle with hollow points. They work great on skunks and coons.

A .22 Mag would be even better if you have access to one.