[AT] Ford 9-n and a Cub

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Wed Aug 23 17:08:33 PDT 2006

A Farmall A, Super A, 100, 130, or 140 all look like an IHC Cub (offset) but
are larger. You can put 13x24 tires on them but most came with 11.2-24 or
similar from IHC. They aren't quite 35 hp - more like 25hp but we all know
how people inflate those figures especially when they are selling. The Ford
probably has a Sherman auxiliary transmission which gives it a hi-lo range
along with its factory 3 forward speeds.
Mark