[AT] Ford 9-n and a Cub

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 08:51:59 PDT 2006

My neighbor and friend came home yesterday to tell me about two tractors he
looked at.
One was supposed to be a Ford 9-N it has two gear shifter for high and low
range now I was checking and I couldn't find any like this did they make a mod
to get 6 speeds from these tractors.

The other he said was an IHC Cub well it has 13 X 24 tires a 35 HP engine
and is bigger than the 9-N I wonder what this one is. I guess i will have to go
take a look at these two tractors for my self.

Walt Davies

-------------------------------1156348319

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>My neighbor and friend came home yesterday to tell me about two tractor=
s he=20
looked at.</DIV>
<DIV>One was supposed to be a Ford 9-N it has two gear shifter for high and=20=
low=20
range now I was checking and I couldn't find any like this did they make a m=
od=20
to get 6 speeds from these tractors.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The other he said was an IHC Cub well it has 13 X 24 tires a 35 HP engi=
ne=20
and is bigger than the 9-N I wonder what this one is. I guess i will have to=
 go=20
take a look at these two tractors for my self.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Walt Davies</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>