[AT] tractor show

Dallas and Kathy pinecrestdairy at acsnet.com
Wed Aug 23 07:20:21 PDT 2006

for those  of you in the area there is a very good tractor show at prairie village near Madison, SD this weekend  it is about 100 miles from here so plan to attend. lots of steam engines demos and the usual fare. this year the feature tractor is the massy harris but all colors are well represented.  if handicapped they allow 4 wheelers, mules, golf carts ect.only requirement register at gate and keep speed under 5mph which is understandable.  we are taking our mule as Kathy has severe asthma. wondered if any of you have ever been there? There is also a massive flea market there as well. Thrashing with horses, well, you get the idea Fun for everyone. Dallas