[AT] NAA fluids

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 22 10:42:57 PDT 2006

Congrats on the NAA.  Yes.. the NAA has 3 seperate sumps, tranny, diffy, and
hydro.

m-4864-a and m2c41 have both been superceeded by M2C134D  ( generic utf..
like you bought at TSC ).

You have some choices.  You can run gear oil in the diffy, gear oil or UTF
in the tranny, and UTF or plain hyd oil ( aw32/46 ) in the hyds.

You can run UTF in all 3 sumps if your sumps leak.

If your seals are good.. i'd run gear oil in the diffy.. and depending on
your climate, and financial reasons.. choose between utf and gear oil for
the tranny.. and aw32/46 for the hyds.  Might be cheaper to buy enough utf
to do at least 2 sumps.. vs buying 3 types of oil.. etc.

Soundguy