[AT] tranny fluids

JEFFREY PILBEAM j.pilbeam at verizon.net
Mon Aug 21 20:51:40 PDT 2006

Yes I am definitely suggesting it. I worked for a Ford dealer for 12 years
and the best 8N tech I know Highly recommends 134 or equivalent in the
2n,8n,9n etc hyd system. Especiallly here in Michigan. Maybe a much hoteer
climate 90w would be fine. Buit 90w don't flow up here in the Winter.

Just my 2 cents

Jeff Pilbeam