[AT] Massey hyd oil.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Aug 21 20:47:05 PDT 2006

Cecil, I don't have the operators manual for my Super 90 but a shop/repair
manual that I do have states that type A automatic transmission fluid should
be used in the transmission/hydraulics.
This one has the same power steering pump you mention and it also controls
the pto engagement. So low pressure on this pump will also cause slipping
pto disks. I only use it on light pto loads for that reason.
Perkins diesel on this one starts great on only a single 12 volt battery

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/