[AT] 90wt oil

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Mon Aug 21 18:22:23 PDT 2006

Just bought an NAA...

Does anybody have fluid info or an operator's manual for the NAA/Jubilee?

I have both the I+T and Dearborn shop books (latter is for entertainment
only!),
but neither talks about types of fluids, except one obscure reference to a Ford
specification number M-4864-A summer and M2C41 winter for the hydraulics.

It appears the hydraulic + back end fluid may be in separate compartments,
meaning they might take 2 different kinds of oil(?)

On a co-workers advice I went out and bought a bucket of TSC's equivalent
of 134D,
but wonder if that's the best stuff to use in an NAA?

Thanks,
Dave