[AT] Tractor Shows

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Mon Aug 21 13:29:24 PDT 2006

Hi Joe, VERY interesting names for your boy's! If you had another one you
might have to name him "Friday" (:>)  It has been a long time since we were
at Buckley. As I remember it was a good show. I wonder how many kids have
had their picture taken along side the Flour City. I still have the ones of
our boy's.  The item I liked best was the Superior stationary engine inside
a building with the exhaust up and outside. What a wonderful sound. Liked
the whistle vocal display also.  We usually go to the Oakley show as it is
much closer. They have really made a lot of improvements to that show.  John
Grant in Webberville