[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 30, Issue 19

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 21 10:18:52 PDT 2006

Cold weather, or the addition of a live hyd pump / loader would be probably
the only reason I would use the thinner oil.  Even if you go with the NAA
piston and oring.. you still aren't doing much for large clearances in the
pump.

Also.. pump intake is submerged in oil... no problems with oil flow unless
you are out of gear oil...

Soundguy