[AJD] JD A

Anne and Lyman anneandlyman at rangeweb.net
Sun Aug 20 22:03:20 PDT 2006

Rick

By all means, go for it!

Amsden, south by east Montana, DRY

-----Original Message-----
From: antique-johndeere-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:antique-johndeere-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Strobel
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 8:44 PM
To: Antique John Deere mailing list
Subject: [AJD] JD A

G'day all;
  Usually a lurker but today I found a GP A, single front wheel,
electric
start, skin in not too bad a shape.  Needs rear rims and tires...not
stuck,
but not shedded either...flywheel not cracked, to my knowledge.
  He wants 500 rockets and will probably deal.

  So I guess the question is...whatcha all
think...desirable?..availability
of rims...probably won't work it...just enjoy the stack music?

  As always the best advise given to me was by Dean:  "Even the free
ones
can get damn expensive."...which I'll never forget.

  Don't want'em all...just one.

  Best regards,
  RickinMt.