[Farmall] Some ads from the 8/19 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Aug 20 06:38:46 PDT 2006

Jim Becker wrote:
> Matthew,
> A loader adds a lot to the value of any tractor, some times more than
> the value of the tractor.  Price still seems high unless it is in top
> condition.
Don't ignore the "obo" following the price - I suspect the seller is
aware that he has a high price.

> Mike,
> I'm surprised you didn't have some observation on the vacuum
> compressor.  I tthought you could compress a vacuum by just opening a
> valve.
I guess your farm in Western NY was a dirt farm, Jim, not a dairy farm.
:-) What I think the seller has is an old vacuum pump for the milk line.
They look just like a compressor, but they operate in "reverse".

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious
enemy justice can have. -James Baldwin, writer (1924-1987)