[AJD] Water condensing in the reduction cover/housing

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Sat Aug 19 16:13:28 PDT 2006

Chris: In my estimation, most of it comes from rain water or washing the
tractor. The letter series from around the clutch fork shaft, the number
series from the clutch fork shaft and the gear shifter. He who can keep the
water out with a reasonable priced fix, could make a fortune with collectors
world wide!

Bruce Mahr
P.S. all my tractors set outside here in the midwest, and I am constantly
draining water out of them!