[AT] OT Irrovicable Trusts and Land and Family...

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Fri Aug 18 13:45:16 PDT 2006

Bill, having been involved with a trust that cashed out close to 1 mil. I
can tell you to contact several lawyers who claim to be "trust lawyers" as
their specialty. Interview them and go with whom feel best with. There are
too many issues in your case to leave it to (by-laws?).  Do it soon. As you
may know, a trust can be changed by the principal at any time until a death
of a principal if there is more than one.  Our legal expenses to liquidate
the trust was just over $200. Well worth the time and expense to set it up.
Good Luck.  John Grant