[AT] Re:Portland camping

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Aug 18 08:49:58 PDT 2006

We will be at Portland without a dog for the first time in nearly 30 years.
Reba, the Golden Retriever many list members have met is no longer with us.
It just won't seem the same!

Dogs, properly trained, cared for, and policed after can be a positive thing
at shows.

Reba was always looking forward to seeing her old and new friends again.

Relationships with dogs is a matter of attitude.

George Willer

To: Antique tractor email discussion group