[AT] OT Irrevocable Trusts and Land and Family...

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Aug 18 09:24:57 PDT 2006

Others have suggested getting a lawyer to set this up for you, that is good
advise.

In some of my Mother's estate there had been, for reasons I won't go into, a
power of attorney set up for one of my siblings. I used a Legal zoom form to
set up a cancelation of the power of attorney and was pleased.

 http://www.legalzoom.com/legalzip/living_trust/lt_procedure.HTML

Take a look if you like.

H. L.

On 8/18/2006 6:04:56 AM, william.neff.powell at comcast.net wrote: > Hello, > >
Some what tractor related in that I use some tractors on some family land >
that we are trying to sort out..... We have an 8n, WD, and D2 that we with >
on the property. > > My Father and Aunt owns the land that was inherited
from my grandfather. > My Aunt has ended up in financial distress and wants
out of the land. It is > 100 acres with a cabin and a fair value is $1000.00
per acre. The land is > owned under "Right of Survivorship" (That's another
story...) > > My father wants his four children to buy into the Aunts half.
We talked > about some ways to set it up and we are leaning toward a Trust.
When my > father passes his half will be equaly distributed into the trust.
> > Has anyone done anything like this? I want to make sure this is done
right > before I sign off on the deal. I am trying to write up bylaws to
spell out > usage and every eventuallity that may occur. I want to avoid any
arguments > after our agreement. There are some strong opinions amoung the 4
children > but in theory we all want the same outcome. > > Does anyone have
bylaws that work for multi trust membership? > > Any information will be
helpful.. > > Regards, > > Will Powell > > >