[AT] OT Irrovicable Trusts and Land and Family...

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 07:56:10 PDT 2006

Take my advice and stay away from anything like this as it will eventually
cause nothing but family distress.  These type of things always end up in
family feuds that last forever.  I would ask your father to buy out the  aunt and
then do whatever he wants with the land afterwards.

If you want to do it get a good lawyer to draw up any agreements rather  than
doing it yourself as that will certainly lead to trouble down the  road.

My mother gave my brother and I a boat that she had when we were young and
it ended in a bad feud between us for years.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460