[AJD] JD Gauge rebuilders

Gordon Hart grnacres at pgtc.net
Thu Aug 17 15:22:57 PDT 2006

Greg
I was thinking when I talked to him at GOG he said he would repair if
possible. Seems like I remember him saying if componants could be fitted
with new stuff he did that and then installed the correct face for the
tractor you wanted to put it on. Now my mind is failing me fast so don't bet
the store on this.
Maybe a phone call would be good. He is a super nice guy and that you can
take to the bank. I would trust him without question if he told me something
Gordon

: