[Farmall] Woman dies in fall from antique tractor

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Aug 16 07:31:27 PDT 2006

Absolutely - the more people see things like this and take extra care
with the operation of their machinery, the fewer who will be injured or
killed in preventable incidents.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

How dreadful knowledge of the truth can be when there's
no help in the truth. -Sophocles, (495-405 BCE)