[AJD] 70 J D Riding Mower

wwwayne johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Mon Aug 14 19:11:51 PDT 2006

Bill,
The sites that Dean mentioned are very good.  Hapco has many parts and
sources.  Send me a mailing address and I'll copy what info I have picked up
here and there.  Green Magazine always has a little on Mowers and I've kept
most of it and HAPCO has a nice mag with membership.  Well worth it.
wjohnson at bigriver.net
Merle Wayne