[AT] Sickle mower ?

Stuart Harner sharner at starband.net
Sun Aug 13 19:58:09 PDT 2006

No hurry Larry, after all this is a learning by fire method with no
references to go by.  I figured it wasn't working when I got it, so no harm
done.  Besides if my projects were easy, they would be boring.  :)

I am just grateful that someone else can answer a few of my questions.

Thanks again,

Stuart