[AJD] 70 J D Riding Mower

Bill Thompson spudthompson at agiftofmaine.com
Sun Aug 13 15:44:44 PDT 2006

Merle,
Boy you are a lifesaver, somebody who has one. I have one, and it is
awesome, I bought my 70 from my pastor, it had been setting for two years,
in his garage. I asked him what he wanted, $ 100.00, and that was a
blessing. Anyway how many of the 70 did they make? And when the year the
first J D Rider mower made, what was the model #? Or put me on a site, that
would be ok too. Oh yes for parts to.  I will be looking forward to your
answer. I love green, grin  Bill.