[AT] Fordson Trackson Model F

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Aug 11 06:20:45 PDT 2006

G'day all;
  Well we brought home my new toy last Monday and she's quite a show stopper
already.  It is tired and definety needs a new manifold, carb., and gas
tank.  On the manifold is attached a "Holly Kersene Vaporizer," with no
lines attached so help will be needed here.  Also has the Eiseman(sp) mag
which hopefully is rebuildable.  Engine is stuck, head is removed and today
will try to free all valves, lifters and such.

  Sure could use an operators and parts manual for this ole girl.  Where
would I find the S/N?

  Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=553004984&security=dhpqxM

  Kindest Regards,
  RickinMt.

"I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy it!!!!!!!!"