[AJD] Has anyone seen or heard from Greg lately?

wwwayne johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Thu Aug 10 17:57:04 PDT 2006

Alright!!!  Got the 730D finished.  New radiator. head reworked, new rings,
recon crank, new bearings, new ring gear, 5 gears in the tranny, block
repaired in the fuel pump cavity, new tires and lots of metal repair and
paint.  Drives wonderful.  I won't be afraid to tackle a diesel again.  What
a horse.
Merle Wayne