[AJD] Insert bearing type connecting rods for JD A

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 06:53:55 PDT 2006

Greg,

     Yes that is correct,  I received the connecting
rod with no caps at all.  The bearing shells were in
there,  as well as the bolts and nuts,  but no caps.
The box was pretty beat up on arrival,  and the seller
maintains that they were shipped and must have escaped
from the package en route.   I have bought many parts
from this person,  so I am inclined to believe him.
The post office will pay for the parts as it was
insured,  and it sounds like the rest is junk now
anyway,  so I guess I will go ahead and file the claim
and turn over what I did receive to them.

                    Chris

--- "greg at theoldtractorcompany.com"

Chris Carl
Camano Island, Washington