[AJD] Something new on ebay..

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Aug 9 22:27:42 PDT 2006

Hey Achey.. or Dennis, whichever you prefer (!)
Glad to hear you're getting stuff moved, I can only imagine the scale of what you have to
move, good luck

So far as Mr Ebay goes, it appears to me he's selling info on a public auction that's upcoming.
Hey, if it's public then why pay for it and if no one "bites" on his $2.99 fee and fewer
people attend then I can't imagine the seller even having an auction like this

Methinks he thinks he's found an under publicized auction but I bet a few minutes scouring
Green Mag or Two Cyl or the various auction sites will turn up whose auction it is. Too many
tractors to be kept secret

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Aug  9 13:51 , 'dennis' <cottonfam at windstream.net> sent: