[AJD] Where to find extensive information about the JD GP?

Chas. C. jdgp1931 at chartermi.net
Sun Aug 6 14:29:30 PDT 2006

Paul,

How are you doing? Haven't contacted you in some time. Due to ongoing
shoulder problems I have not started my GP since I put it in the shed last
August. Finally had some surgery on the shoulder and completed several
months of physical therapy. Went up and started the ol' girl up. Going to a
couple of small shows yet this fall then back into the shed.
Sorry I won't be able to attend your rally this fall. Other commitments.

Charlie