Spam/Phish> Re: [AT] Waaay O.T. now VW Bus

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Aug 3 16:59:19 PDT 2006

A 65 or 66 that is all together, a 68 that has the engine out, a 70 or so
that has body removed and was stripped and painted, and the paint is now
starting to fade and surface rust and the floor pan and frame was rebuilt
with a pan installed, and the motor ran when it was parked.   It also had an
oil cooler and filter installed.

The bus ran when parked and needed brakes, the front end seemed like it had
hit a curb.  The other bus was for parts and had a good front end and some
parts inside.  the back glass was out,  The both of them would have made a
pretty good bus.

Cecil