[AT] old expressions

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Thu Aug 3 12:02:04 PDT 2006

I was raised on one of the largest hog farms in Ohio that was run buy my
relatives in Hardin County. My cousin who actual ran the hog operation when
I was just a youngster would get upset with me and say that to me. For me I
was more into the sheep side of the farm and the corps so the information
you gave me is very interesting and the next time I see my cousin I will
share this with him but I'm sure that he probably already know this.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!