[AT] Re: Old Expressions

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Aug 2 18:12:31 PDT 2006

there's :

stink a dog off a gut wagon........

Nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin chairs..

Hungry enough to eat the North end out of a southbound skunk.

colder than a well diggers butt in Utah

ass-deep to a tall Indian

Itll be a cold day in August Before that will happen

hotter'n a $2 pistol

Hung up like a dog

Hotter'n a firecracker

Too young for Medicare and too old for women to care (this one is after
1970)

slicker than greased owl s**t

Seen better heads on poison labels (ugly)

Cecil in OKla