Spam/Phish> Re: [AT] Waaay O.T. now VW Bus

ROBBRUT at aol.com ROBBRUT at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 14:51:54 PDT 2006

Yeah, Farmer, VWs were good for chasing parts, etc.
I fact my latest batch of kids (3 out of of 10 total) REALLY like early VWs,
and the 14 yr old wants to get an early (Vee windshield) model and spend the
next two years fixing it up.

I tried to tell him he could get a similar year tractor and do the same, plus
be able to drive it right now, but he pointed out that he will soon be
getting interested in girls, and a tractor, tho way cool, would not be quite as good
for dating.

I gave him all of the VW Bus drawbacks I could remember (had about 5 of them
myself all told) but he and his younger bro said they didn't mind.

-Bruce Thompson

-------------------------------1154555514

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1528" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff=
">
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Yeah, Farmer, VWs were good for chasing parts, etc. </FO=
NT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I fact my latest batch of kids (3 out of of 10 total) RE=
ALLY like early VWs, and the 14 yr old wants to get an early (Vee windshield=
) model and spend the next two years fixing it up.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I tried to tell him he could get a similar year tractor=20=
and do the same, plus be able to drive it right now, but he pointed out that=
 he will soon be getting interested in girls, and a tractor, tho way cool, w=
ould not be quite as good for dating.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I gave him all of the VW Bus drawbacks I could remember=20=
(had about 5 of them myself all told) but he and his younger bro said they d=
idn't mind.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>-Bruce Thompson</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>