[AT] Waaay O.T. - Sterling???

Carl Tatlock carllary at Surfglobal.net
Wed Aug 2 10:40:44 PDT 2006

bobdavenport at bellsouth.net wrote:

> George,  Is it your time of the month?  PMS must be really bad for
> you.  Why don't you hush up.  You're more annoying than anything Walt
> has said.  Bob Davenport
>
> George Willer wrote:
>
>> Lyle,
>>
>> Maybe you and Walt use a different version of Google than is
>> available to
>> the rest of us.  How can your version of Google tell you about the
>> personal
>> experience of your friends?  That was the original question asked.  :-(
>>
>> Please don't encourage Walt!  Asking your friends is an excellent way to
>> learn of their experience.  :-)
>>
>> Farmer and most of us are quite capable of launching a comprehensive
>> Google
>> search to find anything Walt can.  Most of us don't have his
>> limitations.
>>
>> George Willer

Thank you Bob for saying that.   I have been going to point out that  I
think your behavior on this list, George Willer, is very
ungentlemanly--to say the least.   I suspect many of us are really tired
of it.  Ask yourself if this is the sort of thing that Cecil Monson
would do-- send rather snotty and vitriolic comments to the list about
other menbers?   Please, George, lighten up.  Your point is made- move
on.   Carl Tatlock in Vermont