[AT] Waaay O.T. - Sterling???

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Wed Aug 2 05:36:21 PDT 2006

Guess I may have missed something along the line, but I don't recollect
hearing IQ's discussed here---However, farmer's comment about the desire
for "personal experience" and "knowing whose experience & comment to
take with a grain of salt" surely is meaningful.

BTW, Walt, pls don't depend too heavily on the ol spell-checker---it
cannot tell you when to use "here" or "hear".

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA