[AT] Waaay O.T. - Sterling???

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Aug 1 20:32:35 PDT 2006

The Sterling 825 and 827 was a combined effort by Honda and Rover to
make autos for the US market. The cars didn't sell very well though.
They were sold from '87 - 91.  Parts are/were available through Atlantic
British and were EXPENSIVE. The 825 was a 2.5 liter was a 4 door sedan
and the 827 was a 2.7 sold as a 4 door and a hatchback.
http://www.roverparts.com/ For parts info.