[AT] New product panics (was) Detroits

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Aug 1 14:01:33 PDT 2006

Catalytic converters on wood stoves has already happened. In NY there is
also a new law regarding the outdoor wood furnaces being regulated. Most
counties also have NO outdoor brush construction waste burning without a
permit and no trash burning period. The main problem that NONE of the
folks in government want to say is that NONE of this is really helping.
Smog levels in most areas that measure them have stayed level regardless
and that 99% of the "greenhouse gases" are nothing we can control
anyway. Maybe we need to put huge converters on volcanoes and stop cows
from passing gas as well... Wonder if Beano is working on that one...